9.25.2015

Tyson & Holly Wedding

Well I had to miss one of Dans football games. But it was for a good reason. My cousin Tyson got married and I was the wedding photographer. It was such a great day for them and I was so happy to be involved. I brought Elizabeth with me to second shoot. I was so happy to have her there. And huge shoutout to my parents especially my mom for watching my kids all night. Lucy liked picked up the rose petals on the aisle during the ceremony haha. And Lincoln had something to say during the whole thing too. Hopefully they weren't too terrible , I guess my ears are trained to hear them. 

The reception and everything  else went great! It was a long exhausting day, but a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.