1.03.2016

Lincoln @ 10 Months


Some things about Lincoln at 10 months:
- Lincoln had his first kiss!
- he is starting to dance. He loves his music table and will start dancing when a god song comes on.
- he gets so excited when I come home from somewhere. I love it. Hes even more excited than when there's food. He will crawl on me and give my wet slobbery kisses. I love it
- He thinks it's hilarious when I say no!
- He bonks his head in everything. Poor kid. He has bruises everywhere on his head.
- he stood up by himself for a couple of seconds
- he bounces when he hears a beat.
- he loves riding on Lucy's Minnie car
- he tongue smacks
- he says mama mama a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.