1.20.2016

Lucy is 3!

My little lady is 3 years old! She is 31 pounds, 37.5 inches tall. These are some of the cute and silly things she has said in done over the past year.

3 years: 
- I'm back on the game!
- mom I want Icecream with cake, gummy bears and book of mormons 
- she is obsessed with cake. She makes cake out of Legos and all her toys. She plays pretend that she has cake. She always asks to eat cake. She loves cake.
- what do you want to buy with your birthday money Lucy? "Um carrots, broccoli and donuts". I convinced her other wise ;)
- thank you for the lovely dinner mom
- your majesty
- guess what? I love you mom
- she's been on a kick of saying, mom you're so beautiful, you're so pretty, good job mom!
- mom look! that's where you and dad got married, I want to get married in the temple. I ask her who do you want to marry? She said hey big boy. Do you want to marry Jake? Yes! But he doesn't listen to me or dance with me. Do you want to marry Paxton? Yes! He listens and he dances with me.
- Paxon and graham can wear dresses. I tell her boys don't wear dresses. They can wear Handsome dresses
- mom I'm so proud of you!
- Lucy saved her brother from falling down the stairs today. I was in my room getting ready when Lucy yells mom Lincolns going down the stairs and I run to her protecting him from going head first down the stairs. She's amazing and such a good big sister!
- lucifer is scary. You know the cat on Cinderella dad?
- all day every day has been saying, guess what mom? I love you 
- as Dan was taking Lucy to the bathroom at chuck a Rama she yells, "I just have a wedgie!" Over and over again
- Lucy thought it would be funny to doorbell ditch her own home.
- she is 31 pounds, 37.5 tall
- As she is eating seeds, mom these are only for me and daddy. These are not for mommies or babies. 
- at the dinner table- this is tangy? Ooo let me taste. Mm your right.
- she is really into making "houses" lately where she gets every pillow and blanket and puts them in a pile in the room and calls it her house. 
- she is really into doing hair and giving makeovers. 
- in her prayer the other day she said thank you that mommy and daddy can be quiet.
- it's gone already! I disappeared it with my magic!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.