3.27.2016

Easter 2016

We had such a wonderful Easter remembering our Savior, His atonement and His resurrection. My mom this year wanted to teach her grandkids more about Jesus' life and what he did for us, so he taught them a little lesson. Lucy was so intrigued and I could tell it had a big impact on her. She kept asking why Jesus disappeared and she was so interested in why He died on a cross. It was sweet.

After the lesson, they had an Easter Egg hunt of course! To make it fair, they each collected eggs in the color they were assigned. Good idea Grandma! They had so fun!


We went to uncle Tony's Easter egg hunt that he helped plan at the payson veterans home. They stuffed 14,000 eggs! There were so many that I think the kids got tired of picking them up. Lucy filled up her basket and a grocery bag. Sugar overload! 

The very next day we had the Tervort Easter Hunt. Grandpa came to visit too! He has been recovering from heart surgery, so we were surprised that he wanted to come! It was good to see him.

The hunt was insane. These kids are so spoiled haha. Lucy got 12 prize eggs with the help of Coach Dad. We shared a few with other cousins who didn't get as many. Even Lincoln collected a lot of candy in his basket. He loves to put items in containers. Cute boy! 

After the kids hunt, it was time for the adults! We had the older kids hide the eggs and they hid them good. It was fun to find them. Dan and I got a few prize eggs. It was so fun!


The day of Easter, we went to church. I taught in Primary and it was a really good experience. I showed the kids a video of a sweet girl singing Gethsemane. It brought the spirit so strong. 
After church, I made a nice ham and potato dinner for just our family. Then we went and took Easter pics! Dan loved this part the most ;) 

Happy Easter! We love our Savior and all that He did for us. He Lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.