3.20.2016

Lincolns birthday party


I had a little party for Lincoln the day after his birthday. It wasn't huge and only my family ended up being able to come over. (Grandma and grandpa, sorensons, moss and GG Moss).  We watched his one year old video and then opened gifts. Lucy was really acting out all night because Lincoln was getting more attention than her. She opened up Lincolns presents and I think loved them more than him. Everyone was so nice and gave him some awesome gifts! Dan and I gave him a tricycle, cars, and clothes. Lucy gave him a bubble machine and a car. 
After the gift opening, we got linc ready for his smash cake. He seemed really unsure at first cuz all eyes were on him, but he dug in pretty good after that. He was on a sugar high and then soon after that a sugar low. I mean super low. He was screaming and crying. I think his little tummy hurt and he was real tired. We cleaned him up in the sink and then got him ready for bed. He said goodnight and fell asleep super quick.
We had a small after party and had fun with the msqrd app. It was pretty fun! Thanks everyone for coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.