7.20.2016

Lucy is 3 and a half!




3.5 years:
- She's really into making dresses and skirts out of pants, rags, towels, jumpropes, wash clothes and bows. Whatever she can find. She's obsessed with tying knots!
- she lives doing her own hair and usually puts 5 or more bows in it. 
- she had her first day of dance on 8/22/16. She did pretty well and followed directions but definitely got side tracked a lot. She was so excited to show her teacher what she could already do. 
- she loves makeup! 
- So is there any chance she could be constipated? She says she has sticks in her bum ðŸ˜‚ and then she said it wasn't sticks it was a chip with swords on it ðŸ˜‚ She was holding her private part so I thought it was that. But I guess it's her bum. I put her on the toilet while watching a show and told her she needs to push out the swords so they don't hurt her anymore ðŸ˜‚ And then she told me that she wants me to be her mom haha! Tv while going potty I guess??? Silly girl. 
- sometimes Lucy if Lucy can't make it to the potty fast enough, she will pull down her pants if she's on grass and go right there. The other day she did it in front of the football Players on the field. ðŸ˜± I was mortified! But she didn't wet her pants! Oh that girl! 
- mom! I got bones in my body!
- mom! You have a big butt!!
  • I love your bacon! 
  • How many marbles do you have? Like 12
  • Why do we always have to stop and get drinks all the time?
  • I like the byutes and the twolves!
  • Lucy is so sweet with her brother and is always sharing her treats and toys with him. 
  • I'm not gonna be a team player like daddy.
  • Can I be Santa Claus for Halloween? And you'll be a snowman and Lincoln will be a reindeer and daddy will be a zombie
  • After doing our big give activity and explaining that less fortunate people need money, Lucy says I have some money that I can give! 
  • Dan ask Lucy why she is so beautiful and she says because I look like my mommy who is beautiful. 
  • At luminaria, Lucy sees a statue of Jesus and exclaims Jesus! She said some other sweet things like, "Jesus Jesus, don't forget me", "jesus 
  • She can spell her name! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.