3.01.2018

Discovery Gateway

Mindy and I met at the Discovery Gateway after I worked. It was our first time there. The kids were in heaven, they loved discovering each new section. Lincoln loved putting balls in the vacuum section. Lucy loved the construction section and the grocery store section. We spent a lot of time here! It was a good time. Unfortunately afterward, I came back to my car being broken into. I was such a dummy and left my work bag with my laptop and hard drive on the passenger side seat. It was taken and the window was bashed into. I was so upset and couldn't stop crying. Same with the kids. Mindy helped me out and we called the cops to help us out. Unfortunately nothing came of it. I drove home in the freezing cold without a window. Lincoln was cold and crying, Lucy was cold and so was I. It was a rough night. The thing I was most heartbroken about was how much information I lost on that hard drive–– all Chuck-A-Rama info. It's been hard starting new. 2 months later, my bag showed up. A post office guy brought it in but without the laptop and hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.