3.03.2018

Lincoln is 3!









Some things about Lincoln at 3 years:
  • He gets hangry. Like bad. He likes to be held when he's like that so there's no solving the problem until I get him food with one hand. Not fun.
  • Lately when he wakes up he comes out of his room all by himself and down the stairs to come cuddle with me in bed. I don't hate that! 
  • "I tooted in the bathtub"
  • Look mom! Letters! ABCD!
  • Daddy go faster! Go faster! Whoa, that's fast.
  • Lincoln you're psycho! No you're psycho mom- a motorcycle!
  • You're squishy!
  • While seeing the nativity, "hey mom there's the wiseguys!"
  • I found Jesus mom! (Found a picture of Jesus on his nightstand)
  • Lincoln is singing jingle bells and steps on one of lucys new toys. She says stop it! Then he says, what?! I’m just jingle bellin!
  • After going on haunted mansion Lincoln says, mom I was so scared that I put my hand over my mouth 
  • my bum is hungry
  • Lucy your a big baby! I say tell something nice to her. He says, you are not a big baby actually.
  • I like boogers. 
  • I tell him you’re my buddy. He says your my buddy cheeks. 
  • I’m a kissing machine! 
  • Lucy, you’re such a scaredy cat
  • You drive me crazy sometimes, mom.
  • It’s stinky when I toot.
  • Yeah want it crazy that I dropped my shoe?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.