12.24.2018

Christmas Eve

Christmas Morning, the kids and I made sugar cookies to take to the party and give to Santa Claus. I remember doing this tradition with my Grandma. I looked forward to it every year. My kids loved decorating them. That night we went to my parents. The kiddos did a little program and sang the Nativity Song. After we had the kids change in their cute PJs and then they opened gifts. Lucy and Lincoln got bows and arrows and were in Heaven! Jack got a cute playard. They also gave all the grandkids minky blankets which was a big hit! Thanks mom and dad! They gave us kids a Pyramid and a Ring doorbell. The pyramid was very special to me because that's what I remember on my mom's table at breakfast every Christmas morning. I think it was my favorite gift this year. 
This year, we had the kiddos make videos of their favorite thing about christmas and their favorite thing about grandma and grandpa. We all watched them together on my dad's new apple tv that we got for him. The videos were hilarious! We will definitely have to make that a tradition every year!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.