This was our last Christmas party as the Moss family owning the Chuck. It was very very bittersweet. My dad announced it right before dinner. I got emotional and cried a little. It's an end of an era and it has been super tough. This year, the party was themed Harry Potter and it was awesome. My dad dressed up as Sirius Black, Dan and I dressed up as Harry and Ginny and Ali dressed up as Snape. Her costume was awesome haha! The food was awesome too– they had a candy bar called honeydukes, they had butterbeer and chocolate frogs. It was all so yummy! After dinner, we split into teams and did games. I had to feed Jack though so I missed a few games. It was sure fun to watch Dan having such a fun time. I love when he gets into it and gets competitive. He's so fun. It was great to have Ali there too. After the games, we had a raffle– we went home with all 8 movies of Harry Potter! It was a great night and I sure to love the Chuck family.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.