1.20.2021

Lucy's 8th birthday





Happy 8th birthday to my Lucy! How is she this old already? I love that she is my oldest. She is such a good lil mommy. The other day she asked me how old she has to be when she can babysit her brothers. She isn’t quite there yet but she and I are both very excited when that day comes. I love her! 

For her birthday all she wanted to do was make a cake from scratch and decorate it. We borrowed some supplies from Brittany and went to work! This was my first time making a 3 layer cake so it was a learning experience for both of us. Lucy got to decorate it- she chose to do a yellow drizzle on top and decorate it with stars. She did a great job! And it tasted so yummy.
For dinner she chose to go to Olive Garden. We went with just our family. Then came home and opened gifts. It was a very low key birthday, but she had a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.