The day after Lucy's birthday party, our little nephew found out he was positive for Covid. He was wearing a mask the whole time he was playing with Lincoln, but we were still concerned. A couple of days later Annabelle tested positive too. As a precaution, I kept the kids home for school. It wasn't until Friday, January 29th that I started to have symptoms. Just a runny nose and a teeny sore throat. But I tested and tested positive. We for sure thought Lincoln would get it first, but I was wrong. On Sunday, Lucy and Daniel tested positive. Luckily they were asymptomatic.
Funny enough, Lincoln and Jack never tested positive. Dan kept getting tests from his school so we tested Lincoln every 2 days. We kind of hoped he would get it so he wouldn't have to quarantine for so long. But he never got it, so he skipped school for about 4 weeks. It was pretty ridiculous and I felt so bad for him.
I only had 1 bad day of an achy body, but the rest of the time it wasn't bad at all. The worst part was since I'm pregnant, I had to inject myself with blood thinner every day for 2 weeks. It was to prevent the placenta from getting blood clots. I stuck myself the first day, got wousy and threw up. So Dan injected me for the rest of the time. It wasn't very fun.
Other than those things, quarantine wasn't too bad. Our kind friends and family brought us dinner and brought by activities for the kids to do. Dan got 2 projects done in the house. He painted the baby's and Lucy's rooms and he did some improvements to our bathroom. It was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.