Have you ever been to the Dickens Festival?! It is a festival based during the Charles Dickens time where everyone is dressed up and speak in English accents. They have vendors there selling things and they have dancers and actors and food. But the reason we go there every year is to see the REAL SANTA.
![]() |
| Reindeer |
![]() |
| Dan wanted this for his man cave. |
The boys get sick of shopping real fast, so they had to find something to do.

My wonderful friend, Kaitlyn, came with us! I haven't seen her for months!
![]() |
| Queen Victoria! |
Paxton was nervous at first and started crying, but then Santa gave him a candy cane and was ok.
I didn't like him when I was young either :)
![]() |
| Mindy, Santa, Me, & Trevor |
![]() |
| Trevor, Me, Santa, Erika, & Mindy |










That's awesome that you put some of the old pics up! Good times!
ReplyDelete