So I watch a lot of TV and I always have to be multitasking while I watch. So I have taken up crocheting. My mom does the same thing and has to crochet while watching TV, so I went to her and she taught me how. It's been so fun to learn and now I love it!
The first project I did was a simple hot pad. Then I made some baby moccasins for my friend's new baby (I didn't get a picture). Then I saw how much she loved them, so I made this owl and this owl hat for her little guy. She loved them!
Then I had another baby shower coming up for one of my friends, Ashley. So I made this cute little elephant (I didn't get a picture of mine) for her little guy.
It's been a fun hobby!



You are so good! i tried crocheting last year and didn't stick with it. I'll have to try it again with you so you can teach me! :D
ReplyDeleteOkay, I don't know if we can be friends anymore. You are so crafty! I am jealous!
ReplyDeleteThose crochet things are soo darn cute. I love the hat and elephant. So so cute.
The door hanger is really cute. I haven't seen that before but I also stay away from pintrest.
Super cute, Jamie! I'm crocheting a ripple afghan, but it takes forever, and I feel like I make so little progress. Thanks for the links to the cute tutorials! I doubt my future owl hat will turn out as well as yours.
ReplyDeleteyou are so crafty!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed! You picked up on it so fast, you're a natural!
ReplyDeleteThe Owl is so cute! And I love the elephant! Keep on being crafty, I love it. Haha
ReplyDelete