Easter was very enjoyable and relaxing this year, plus it was a nice warm day!
At church, I taught my primary class. We watched Easter videos. Lucy came watched too, until she face planted off her chair. So sad (but kinda funny). I'm a mean mom.
After church we had Daniels parents, Kaylee, and Emily, Tony and Annabelle come over for dinner. It was very nice! We hung out on the deck and watched Lucy and Annabelle play together. It was so cute! Lucy was so hyper and was waving her bubble wand and laughing. Then she'd go over to whoever had a cookie and bribe them to give her some.
Afterwards, we went over to the orchards down the road and took some pictures with the gorgeous blossoms! I love where I live! It was a wonderful day!
I'm so thankful for my Savior and all that He has done for me. He lives. Happy Easter!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.