I'm embarrassed with how late I am on blogging.
The Saturday before Easter we had 2 very fun Easter Egg Hunts. My neighborhood is amazing and they always do this huge hunt in the back our house. We have breakfast first and then we go out and hunt! We invited the Higa's this year. It was fun watching Lucy and Kaiewa play together and pick up eggs. Lucy did a good job. It was a good practice run for the Tervort hunt!
We had the Tervort hunt in Dave and Kathy's back yard this year. As always, this hunt is a real big competition. There is money and big prizes involved. The babies always go first. Sweet Lucy, Annabelle, Charlotte and Kambree are all the same age. It was cute to watch them. Lucy picked up a cute bunny and a Minnie Mouse. Afterwards the kids went and then the adults. Dan was holding Lucy which held him back a little and I just am not that fast, so we didn't get as much this year. We got 3 prize eggs– a barbie for Lucy, bubbles, and a treat. It was a great day and I am so thankful to Kathy and Dave for putting this on for us!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.