Lincoln @ 7 Months:
- jabbers like crazy
- He has been more needy lately and will scream if you don't give him attention. He has s voice box!
- he is a roller! I'm nervous to put him on the bed now.
- sleeping through the night. Well mostly because I haven't gotten him when he cries. Likes to sleep on tummy, but isn't too particular as long as he has a binkie.
- He is a great eater! Eats anything. Feeding him solid 3xaday. Nursing 3-4 times every four hours. Then feeding him 6oz formula right before bed.
- he grabs anything in his reach. Like a hot bowl of soup that he pulled down on both of us when I was eating it.
- He loves when his sister plays with him unless she hits him. He likes when she makes funny faces at him or when she blows on his tummy
- he's in size 2 diapers and 6 month clothes. he's still so little
- likes football games and doesn't care when the crowd erupts.
- loves anyone that will play with him. He is now starting to get sad when I leave him with a sitter. He knows when I leave
- goes cross eyed a lot
- little wiggler
- he is so close to crawling. Goes in crawling position but can't make the first step yet. But he is good at moving around the room by rolling or scooting.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.