6.16.2013

Father's Day

I have 3 great fathers in my life. My dad. My father in law. My husband. They are all great examples of good fathers and they all play an important role in my life. I feel very blessed!

It was Daniel's first Father's day and I can tell you that he is one awesome dad. Lucy is so lucky to have him as her dad. He loves to play with her and gets so excited to see her all the time. He is the only one that make her smile real big! I love watching them interact.


me and my dad
Love my dad! (don't mind the blurry pic and the man in the back)



Lucy and Dan watching videos in the morning before church

My father in law. A great man!




She likes to eat her toes now.

She loves her dad. But still loves to watch me instead of the movie :)

She didn't like the grass so much.


1 comment:

  1. Love Lucy's new green dress. She does have a great dad! So cute to see how much he loves her!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.