6.18.2013

Park City Staycation

I love Park City. My family decided to take a weekend "staycation" up there and stay at our cabin that we rarely use. We seriously need to use it more because it is so beautiful up there!

First off we went and rode the Alpine Coaster and the Slide. Sooo much fun! And super busy too. There were a ton of people there. We took shifts watching the kids and standing in line to ride the rides. Daniel, my mom and I took the first shift of watching the kids. Then we stood in line for 45 minutes to get on the coaster ride. After finally getting on, we all got stuck behind the slowest girl. She was afraid to go fast so it was a pretty lame ride. Well after getting to the bottom, we told the worker how we got stuck behind this girl. Well she was awesome and let us go again! The second time was so much better cuz we got to go fast the whole time. Loved it!

By the time we got done with the coaster, the line died down at the slide and so we all went right on. Daniel and I raced and believe it or not, I won! I think he got a little nervous that he would fall off if he went too fast.

The rest of the day, we spent at the cabin swinging on the swings, taking rides on the side by side and eating lots of good food! It was a fun relaxing vacation!










1 comment:

  1. That was a fun "staycation". I wish I got some pictures of Pax on the coaster, he LOVED it so much and his hair after the ride was hilarious!

    That little Lucy is just so stinkin' cute!

    I dislike all the pictures of me! Can't wait to loose some baby weight. But I love that picture of Rem and Graham! Rem's little mini me.

    *By the way, I need to get pictures from you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.