6.16.2013

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! 
(even though I'm posting on Fathers Day)

I'm so grateful to have great examples of good mothers. 

My sweet mother in law is the most selfless woman. She is always seeking to help those in need. She is a great example of charity.

And my sweet mom has taught me so much and is still teaching me things daily. She is so giving and so kind to everyone. She is an amazing role model to me. I'm glad I have her to look up to. 

And they are both awesome grandmas to Lucy!

And I feel very fortunate to be a new mom to my sweet girl. I love every minute of it!



This picture cracks me up




1 comment:

  1. You are such an awesome mom to Lucy! What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.